Great taste and crunch! Perfect Halloween snack or party food. Enjoy!
- 1 (11 ounce) package pretzels
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature peanut butter filled butter flavor crackers (I use Ritz)
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cupmargarine
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1(10 ounce) package M&M’s
- 1(18 1/2 ounce) package candy corn
- In a large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and baking soda (mixture will foam).
- Pour over pretzel mixture and stir until coated.
- Pour into a greased 15×10 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Break apart while warm.
- Cool completely.
- Toss with M&M’s and candy corn.
- Store in airtight container.
recipe originally published in genius kitchen
photo source: genius kitchen