Let’s face it, most of us could me more organized. That goes for both moms and kids. The less time it takes for us to find something, the more time we have to do something else. Below are 5 of my favorite ways to organize.
1. Glue a magnetic strip in drawer to organize bobby pins or barrettes
2. Store crayons and markers in clear plastic storage containers. (examples of glass jars)
3. Recycle a simple shoe holder into a home for small stuffed animals.
4. Hang an office file organizer on the inside of your cabinet with plastic containers to keep up with the lids.
5. Prevent annoying clothes hanger slippage by wrapping your hangers with pipe cleaners.
Do you have other suggestions? We’d love to hear from you!